Hollywood Life has the scoop on what to expect in the second episode of season 4.
1.Following the events of the premiere, Bonnie (Kat Graham) remains a wreck throughout this entire episode.
2. Elena and [Spoiler] commit an unspeakable act — in a church.
4. Caroline (Candice Accola) is, yet again, caught doing the walk of shame. That girl…
5. There’s a plethora of cuteness between Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena as he prepares her for what’s ahead.
6. Elena also *ahem* bonds with Damon (Ian Somerhalder) under similar circumstances.
7. The gang takes a moment to mourn the dead — many of whom Damon was responsible for.
8. Just when you thought you couldn’t love Tyler (Michael Trevino) any more, he does something that makes you appreciate just how much he’s grown since season one. (Remember? He was, as Alaric would say, such a dick.)
9. There’s one particular Elena scene that will gross you out — unless you have a really sick sense of humor, in which case you might find yourself giggling at it.
10. Two couples get hot and heavy. I’ll say no more.
11. There’s something big happening to Jeremy. I’d elaborate, but I’m not sure I fully understand it myself.
12. Something happens during the episode’s final minute and a half that will induce squeals of girlish delight from fans.
Source – Hollywood Life