E!Online has the scoop on Klaus and Caroline this season.
Moonmoon217: Any Klaroline, pretty please?
The Vampire Diaries‘ resident blonde vampire will getting closer to Klaus after she gets jealous when her BF Tyler keeps a secret from her. A very hot secret: He’s been hiding his werewolf friend Hayley (played by The Secret Circle‘s Phoebe Tonkin) in his house and didn’t tell her. Ouch!
Hollywood Life has the scoop on what to expect in the second episode of season 4.
1.Following the events of the premiere, Bonnie (Kat Graham) remains a wreck throughout this entire episode.
2. Elena and [Spoiler] commit an unspeakable act — in a church.
3. Matt (Zach Roerig) and Jeremy’s (Steven R. McQueen) bromance grows to adorable new heights.
4. Caroline (Candice Accola) is, yet again, caught doing the walk of shame. That girl…
5. There’s a plethora of cuteness between Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena as he prepares her for what’s ahead.
6. Elena also *ahem* bonds with Damon (Ian Somerhalder) under similar circumstances.
7. The gang takes a moment to mourn the dead — many of whom Damon was responsible for.
8. Just when you thought you couldn’t love Tyler (Michael Trevino) any more, he does something that makes you appreciate just how much he’s grown since season one. (Remember? He was, as Alaric would say, such a dick.)
9. There’s one particular Elena scene that will gross you out — unless you have a really sick sense of humor, in which case you might find yourself giggling at it.
10. Two couples get hot and heavy. I’ll say no more.
11. There’s something big happening to Jeremy. I’d elaborate, but I’m not sure I fully understand it myself.
12. Something happens during the episode’s final minute and a half that will induce squeals of girlish delight from fans.
Source – Hollywood Life
Though we won’t see the Mystic Falls gang celebrate Halloween this year, we’ll definitely get into the spooky spirit of the holiday. Damon, Elena, and Bonnie will visit the nearby college where Bonnie’s Grams used to teach — and, yes, where Aunt Jenna was working on her degree. While on campus, they all get invited to a fraternity’s annual “Murder House” party, where revelers dress up as their favorite murder victim or murderer. (The Ripper of Monterey, anyone?)
Source – Zap2it
TYLER RETURNS TO MYSTIC FALLS — Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) set off together to make sure Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is safe in Denver, and to see if his special abilities can help reveal the information they need about ancient vampire bloodlines. It doesn’t take them long to learn that Jeremy has been hanging with the wrong people. Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) both go to brutal extremes in their search for the missing weapon. Caroline (Candice Accola) is thrilled when Tyler (Michael Trevino) returns to town, but Tyler soon suspects that something has been going on between Caroline and Klaus. Matt (Zach Roerig) has his hands full trying to keep Rebecca (Claire Holt) busy organizing the school’s upcoming 1920s Decade Dance. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Brian Young and Evan Bleiweiss (#319).
E!Online Spoiler Chat with Kristin Dos Santos have the scoop on the season finale and whether Matt Davis’s character Alaric will return now that Matt has a new show.
GG129: Ian Somerhalder tweeted that the finale of The Vampire Diaries is called “The Departed.” Any hints as to why?
“The Departed” makes reference to those Elena has lost in her life. Remember how we told you they’re going to flash back to the night Elena’s parents died in the car crash? We feel a weeptastic episode coming on. (Shudder.)
Bridgette: Is Matt Davis (Alaric) on through the end of the season of The Vampire Diaries or not because of filming The Cult?
According to a source on the show, Matt Davis is currently juggling pilot duties (yes, he was cast
in The Cult
) and TVD
duties. Fancy! And so we shouldn’t assume Alaric is a goner…at least not yet.
And speaking of TVD, Kat Graham‘s first music video premieres on E! News today! We’ll also be showing it online at 8:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM PST.